Monday, 16 September 2013

Status update

Hello everyone. Sorry for the near-month of silence.

I've safely moved to Korea and I'm mostly settled down. But I haven't been able to get much done in the way of translation--there was furniture to shop for, forms to fill out, and dozens upon dozens of relatives to visit. But! I found these comics floating around the internet and managed to work on them. They basically describe the plight of the Korean geek during the holidays (this upcoming Thursday is Chuseok--Korea's biggest national holiday). Read from left to right, and enjoy.


(Status update on projects: The Prologue and Epilogue of Kino's Journey 16 is in progress. Vamp! and About Death are currently on hold until I can get something of a routine living here. As for the ever-elusive Allison [and the rest], I'm waiting for my alien registration card, which I need to make online orders. Thanks for your patience!)

2 comments:

  1. will you be doing the whole Kino's Journey vol.16 or just the Prologue + Epilogue only?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just the prologue and epilogue. I can't do the whole volume because a couple of stories in 16 continue off from one in 15 (which I don't have with me), and I don't think I'd have the time and energy to work on it even if I did have the previous volume with me to translate with.

      Delete