Monday, 3 December 2012

Sneak Preview

[Ladies and gentlemen! Though I am truly ashamed to ask so banal a question, do you believe in the existence of vampires?]

[Ah, my humblest apologies. Perhaps I should have begun with an introduction. I am Gerhard von Valstein, a vampire upon whom was bestowed the noble title of ‘viscount’ and lordship over this Island of Growerth. But let us prolong these formalities no more. Allow me to instead relay to you the tale of a certain commotion that took place on this island. …Please, I implore you to lend me your ears, that I may stave off my boredom.]

[And whether or not you believe in my existence, my inhumanity is clear as day, is it not? After all, this body of mine—]


-New project coming early 2013!

9 comments:

  1. Is this the almost-impossible-to-find-now Vamp, of the same verse as Durarara!! and Baccano!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... Vamp?

    Possibly, maybe, hopefully?

    It does resemble Narita's writing style- he's fond of framing his stories...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could it be?! Vamp, the almost imposible to find almost not known brother of the Baccano and Durara novels? Oh for the love of god, aka Claire, let it be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. On tumblr, this post is tagged Vamp, so it seems pretty certain

    ReplyDelete
  5. If this is Vamp, that would be really awesome!
    Also, thanks for all the Baccano translations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If this is Vamp I am going to be so happy! *_*

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are my hero.

    Those SOBs at Seven Seas probably have it fully translated, but I don't think they'll ever publish it because they're worried that they won't be able to market it...

    I really, really want to see a vampire T-Rex. But I know that would be pretty far in the future, volume 4 or 5.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are an ANGEL!! Really, You have no idea how long I've been waiting for this!! Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete