Thursday, 25 October 2012

Kino's Journey Volume 12 - Colour Pages (Part Three)

Another short Kino's Journey update.


-----



Colour Pages - A Request



-----



"Kino?"

"What is it, Hermes?"

"Don't die."

"What's with you all of a sudden? Is there a lethal pitfall ahead?"

"Nope. I just thought of something, that's all. I can only move around like this because you're alive, Kino. I guess I could give other people a ride, too, but I wouldn't know if they'd ride me around as much as you do. That's why I don't want you to die. I just wanted to tell you, since I never did before."

"All right. I'll do my best to survive. I'll take good care of you, too, Hermes."

"I'm counting on you."

"I understand. Then I guess this means I can ask you for something, too."

"Okay. What is it?"

"Wake up early in the morning, wake up early in the morning, wake up early in the morning, wake up early in the morning, wake up early in the morning."

"…"

"Are you listening?"

"…"

"Hermes?"

"Zzzzz…"



-----




-----






-----

1 comment:

  1. Had me laughing real hard! Just when Hermes is being sort of sweet, Kino had to retaliate like that!

    ReplyDelete