Tuesday, 5 June 2012

Kino Kindle version downloads

Thanks again to Forgotten Alchemist for the Kindle files, and Sefirosu11 for the PDFs!

Kindle
Gakuen Kino - Volume 1
Gakuen Kino - Volume 2

PDF
Gakuen Kino - Volume 1
Gakuen Kino - Volume 2
Gakuen Kino - Volume 3

Kino's Journey (Compilation of all the Kino's Journey translations on this blog)

March 17, 2016: The Gakuen Kino 1+2 PDF links are down, and I don't have the files anymore. I would appreciate it if someone could upload them again.

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    Just want you to know that the files from the links are not available :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For the PDFs version

      Delete
    2. Looks like I don't have the files anymore. Sorry about that. :(

      Delete
    3. Actually, I have Gakuen Kino 3. I've re-uploaded it. As for the rest, I can only hope someone else uploads it. :(

      Delete
  3. http://www82.zippyshare.com/v/NEJ20yTh/file.html <= volume 1 pdf

    http://www82.zippyshare.com/v/EhgWLJWp/file.html <= volume 2 pdf

    ReplyDelete